SPECIALISTS IN HIGH GRADE BURMESE TEAK
DECKING, MARGINS AND RAILS FOR BOATS
Hand Selected 1st Grade Burma Teak Logs, processed BY US the old fashioned way then carefully air dried in perfect drying packs. Our wood is also very straight.
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR SPECIAL QUALITY, FINE GRAINED, LONG LENGTH DECKING, MARGINS AND DIFFICULT TO FIND COLOURS AND TEXTURES
GIVE US A CALL ON 02 9979 9338 or 0411 191 888
WE ARE TOTALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR PUTTING LENGTH BACK INTO THE OZ TEAK DECKING MARKETOur Specialties
- VENEER GRADE AND VERY FINE QUALITY BURMA TEAK
- SUPERDECKS. CLEAR AND STRAIGHT HONEY COLOURED FINE GRAIN TO 7+Mtrs for that very special vessel
- TOE & CAPPING RAILS, CUSTOM MADE MARLIN BOARDS and custom spare parts.
- WE CAN ACCURATELY MATCH AND MACHINE REPLACEMENT PARTS IN 2 DIMENSIONS TO WITHIN 0.004"!
- PREFABRICATED TEAK DECKING.
- DECKING WITH OR WITHOUT REBATES. ANY SIZE ANY LENGTH! SEMI for indoors & FULL QUARTER SAWN
- HAND CUT DEFECT FREE TOE AND HAND RAIL LENGTHS TO A WOPPING 7+ MTRS
- WE KEEP A LARGE STOCK OF FINISHED DECKING. In both 45 X 9mm & 45 X 12mm. Lengths start at 250mm
- PICK YOUR OWN MARGINS FROM OUR RANGE OF 12, 9 & 8mm Boards starting at 65mm to 400mm or wider
- TRIMS, BEAUTIFUL FASCIAS, SHORT LENGTHS, SMALLER AND ODD SIZES
- TEAK PLUGS IN Metric 10, 12, 13, 15mm & Imperial 7/16", 1/2", 9/16", 5/8"
- TEAK VENEER UP TO 4mm THICK.ODD SIZES, CUTS AND COLOURS ARE NOT A PROBLEM
- LIMITED AMOUNT OF VERY RARE SAPWOOD TO SAPWOOD SLABS. Great for Bench Tops, Tables and other furniture
- BLUE 7 The formidable rot stopper (See below link)
Global Teak is one of very few companies in the world producing super decking and rails in clear lengths up to 7 or more metres. We massage our teak to carefully produce high quality boards in lengths that range from very short to very straight long sections. The boards on our shelves speak for themselves.
To obtain really straight quality output, prior to going anywhere near an air drying pack, each board is carefully either jointed or hand straightened and thicknessed whilst still green/wet. What comes out is only as good as what goes in, so what goes in must be really good.
We pride ourselves in selecting only the Finest of Sawing and Veneer Grade Logs for cutting down in our mill.
Every piece of our Teak has been extracted by us from round logs that we chose!
We choose logs based on quality not cost.
Information on our Products:-
- Solid Timber Burma Teak Grates
We also carry other Traditional Boat Building Products.
The "Eye of the Wind" is now 104 yrs old. 1911-2015